Can’t live without onions? Then you better put up your onion garden! Here are some important things that you need to know about growing onions:
- The size and shape of onions differ depending on the type and growing season. Usually, the more leaves there are, the larger the bulb is.
- Onions need full sun to thrive at least 6 hours a day.
- Onions can be harvested at any stage.
- Before storing onions, wait until outside skin turns try and neck shrivels.
- Store onions in cool, dry place. Don’t freeze.
Good luck and have fun!