It’s hard not to fall in love with succulents! They’re extremely beautiful and so easy to care for. But of course, as with other plants, you still need to give them the right care and attention. Here are some pointers on how to care for them:
- Succulents love fast-draining garden soil. Put coarse sand, decomposed granite or pumice into your soil to improve drainage.
- Succulents thrive in coastal areas and inland locations with light shade.
- Succulents are mostly drought tolerant but don’t starve them. Not watering them for a long time will cause their leaves to dry out and lose color.
- Succulents love occasional deep watering.
- Succulents benefit from one-time fertilizing during the start of the growing season.
Image Source: pinterest.com