Is your garden feeling a bit drab? If you need to add a splash of colorful life to your garden scene it’s time to read these tips provided by Lowes. They will all add a burst of vibrancy to your dull plot. Here is a quick sampling from the extensive advice offered:
- For excitement. If you’re looking to add excitement to your garden, use red geraniums, salvia, and winged begonias. They shoot and sparkle their bold colors in a stimulating contrast to each other.
- For flash. If you are looking to shock onlookers, why not add some beebalm and yarrow? They add a hot flash to any garden.
- For attention. Visitors can’t help but notice this bed of flowers. Catch the eyes of every walker, jogger, even driver by your property using daylilies, crocosmia, dahlia, and rudbeckia.
- For playfulness. A medley of golden heleniums, a rustic fence, and orange zinneas creates a curious and playful landscape.
- For balance. If you’re looking to create balance with color choose a few types of marigolds an orangish-gold planter, and plenty of greenery for balance.
- For intrigue. For any of the colorful options chosen, use a rich and classic container to juxtapose the flashy colors adding a bit of intrigue and mystery to your garden environment.
These are just a few of the simple, yet effective, ways for making a colorful garden. Read on for details and photos.