Would you want these bright and colorful flowers to be a part of your garden? For sure, you’re going to say yes. Who could resist their amazing beauty?
To get started, here are some growing tips that you would want to heed:
- It’s best to plant hyacinth bulbs during autumn.
- The bulbs should be planted four inches deep.
- There should be at least three inches of distance between the bulbs.
- Choose moderately fertile soil with good drainage.
- Pick a spot that has partial shade.
- Add compost to make the soil healthier.
Image Source: flowerpowerfundraising.com